Scroll down to submit your online audition.
Join the movement!
Casting now for 2024 summer training opportunities, 2024/2025 USA weekend tour dates, and a 2025 summer tour of Japan!
Our main company model allows you to balance being a high-profile performing artist with a full-time job or being a full-time student.
NEW: TIDC is launching a new production in February, which will open up possibilities for increased international casting. Now accepting auditions for January-February 2025 (rehearsals and one-month USA tour).
Our current company members range in age from 18 to 33, emanating from Ireland, Mexico, Canada, England, and throughout the United States.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are committed artists and athletes who demonstrate humility, empathy, and a deep appreciation for the art form and its possibilities
- Want to pursue their love of Irish dance through a unique, performing arts lens
- Are driven to change the dialogue within Irish dance – to celebrate its traditions, explore its possibilities in a meaningful way, to celebrate work that presents males and females on equal footing
- Want to be a part of our mission to save Irish dance from the commercialized box it is stuck in
- Go out of their way to reach out to connect and uplift everyone around them
- are versatile dancers who aspire to realize their potential as great part-time performing artists
Dancers age 18+: We are looking to cast male and female dancers of high school senior, college or post-college age for a 2024 summer training, 2024/2025 USA weekend touring, and a 2025 summer tour of Japan
Dancers age 16 & 17: We would like to meet and start dialogues with high school-age dancers along with their parents about potentially attending college in Chicago or Milwaukee to join TIDC’s mission.
Keep in touch with TIDC!
Sign up to receive emails about upcoming performances, artist features, and our latest creative endeavors.